Happy New Year everyone!
This a call out for all young mental health activists across Europe, to join us at this years European Youth Event 2020!
To register interest and meet our criteria, join us as a volunteer Activist and we will be in touch to arrange your involvment in the event and what you next need to do. If successful (there are only 14 places), your accommodation and travel will be reimbursed after the events.
What will i be doing?
We are very lucky to have been given 2 big parts at EYE202 this year!
- Delivering our workshop ‘Suicide: Changing the narrative for young people’ – which we’d suggest you simply attend and take part in, although not compulsory
- We are also collaborating with other organisations in the YoFest wellbeing tent this year and you will be expected to volunteer 2 hours, to help our 2 co-ordinators Anna and Carmen with a variety of activities.
- To write short paragraphs for our #mentalreport blog on all workshops and events you attend that have something to do with mental health and/or wellbeing – we will discuss this closer to time.
- Take photos of yourself and colleagues of your trip for EYMH social media feeds
Criteria to join
- Living in an EU country,
- Between ages 18 – 25 (although will accept up to 30 if numbers let).
- Personal experience and understanding of mental health
- Willing to volunteer at least 2 hours at our stall at YoFest
- Open to sharing and talking about their mental health experiences in blog or video
- Must have basic level of English, but please translate and share this offer with friends and colleagues
So, if this all sounds up your street, then please join us, share amongst ther likeminded people and improve mental health for young people across Europe!