Euro Youth Mental Health is a non-profit organisation that is currently run entirely by volunteers in their ‘spare time’ (even Co-Directors Irina & Nick).
We would be honoured if you would be so kind to donate whatever you can to our work and help us fund:
- Tools and applications to keep the organisation running, like account management software, online business tools, website costs etc.
- Admission, travel and refreshments for our young volunteer activists, so they can:
- Attend conferences and youth events across Europe to promote mental health and share their personal stories
- Deliver training and/or workshops to young people and professionals across Europe
- Promotional materials, such as stickers, posters and other opportunity-related items to increase awareness of our work across Europe.
How to donate
Currently, due to not having enough funding, we cannot afford the membership for us to have a ‘donate button’.
We recognise the irony.
So, in the meantime, please send any donations through PAYPAL to NickM@eymh.org. We will reply when this has been deposited to confirm receipt.
Please make sure to untick the ‘paying for goods and services’ box, so we get your full donation.
Alternatively, if you are interested setting yourself a challenge and fundraising for us, please contact Nick on NickM@eymh.org.