Volunteer with us to make the world a mentally healthier place for young people. By signing up to be a EYMH Activist, you can support us in a range of activities.
What will i do?
- Attend and speak at events
- Co-deliver training
- Helping us set up the organisation
- Social media support/campaigns
- Project manage
- Bids & funding applications
- Policy Guidance with MEPs
- Represent mental health at learning opportunities
- Grew up in Europe (countries in Council of Europe).
- Currently living in a European country
- Aged between 18 – 30 (if applying to help us with training, then age doesn’t matter)
- Have experience of mental health problems, either personally or in your community
- And you want to raise the profile and importance of youth mental health to a high international level!
- Mental health support, if needed, in order to access events and training
- Advocacy from ourselves
- Event and training application support
- Some expenses paid, depending on opportunity
- Travel around Europe
- Meet other amazing people
- Opportunities to free personal development events
- And more…
If interested then please fill in the form here and we will send you to inform you of next instructions