Thanks for showing interest in becoming a volunteer Euro Youth Mental Healther advocate, trainer and more.If you want to jump straight into becoming a Mental Healther volunteer, then you can
SIGN UP HERE but to learn more first…read on.
We want to create a network of volunteers that will help us fulfil our mission and make the world a mentally healthier place. By signing up to be a mental healther volunteer, you can support us in a range of activities, such as:
- Co-deliver training
- Helping us set up the organisation
- Social media support/campaigns
- Web design
- Represent us at events and conferences across the world
- Project management
- Bids & funding applications
- Policy Guidance
- Represent mental health at learning opportunities
- Grew up in Europe (countries in Council of Europe).
- Currently living in a European country
- Aged between 18 – 30 (if applying to help us with training, then age doesn’t matter)
- Have experience of mental health problems, either personally or in your community
- And you want to raise the profile and importance of youth mental health to a high international level!