What is our membership offer?
Our membership offer is new and because of this, for now, free. We do not plan on charging for a long time, at least 2 years from sign up. There will be more details sent to you once signed up that explain this more. Either way, you can decide at that point.
As firm believers in co-design of all the work we do, over the next few weeks we will be sharing literature, documents and updates of our full proposal of the offer and we will want your involvement in designing our membership offer from the start. YOUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Membership is open to young individuals (under 45 in these circumstances) and organisations. Joining will mean joining a wide network of organisations, professionals and young people alike, who are passionate to make positive change in mental health for young people across Europe and believe in our vision and mission.
What is in it for you?
- Meet like-minded individuals and organisations
- Learn about best-practice that is happening across Europe
- Collaborate to make positive change in youth mental health across Europe
- Receive regular information and opportunities of collaborative projects, influence EU and WHO-Region and learn about funding opportunities
- Access to our Young Experts by Experience Opportunities Trello page for young people to influence change across Europe with support from our Youth Involvement team
- Guide us, as an organisation to to grow and develop to support you
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
- Promote your organisations work
- Opportunities for paid young expert by experience or Early career researcher roles.
- Support to develop as an organisation yourselves
- Ensure young peoples voices are heard across Europe in how this change happens
Specific events and content:
- Discounts/free access to some of our training
- Monthly Peer support session for Young Experts by Experience
- Receive monthly newsletter with events, opportunities and news on youth mental health across Europe
- Quarterly Activist member webinars of best practice
If interested in joining, please sign up clicking on the relevant link above and our Membership will be in touch to confirm and/or ask follow up questions for your involvement.