SIGN UP HERE
What does the Network entail?
Our network is open to young individuals (under 45 in these circumstances) and youth professionals or organisations. Joining will mean involving you in a wide network of organisations, professionals and young people alike, who are passionate to make positive changes in mental health for young people across Europe and believe in our vision and mission.
What is in it for you?
- Meet like-minded individuals and organisations
- Learn about best-practice that is happening across Europe
- Collaborate to make positive change in youth mental health across Europe
- Receive regular information and opportunities of collaborative projects, influence EU and WHO-Region and learn about funding opportunities
- Access to our Young Experts by Experience Opportunities Trello page for young people to influence change across Europe with support from our Youth Involvement team
- Guide us, as an organisation to grow and develop to support you
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
- Promote your organisation’s work
- Opportunities for paid young experts by experience or Early career researcher roles.
- Support to develop as an organisation yourselves
- Ensure young people’s voices are heard across Europe in how this change happens
Specific events and content:
- Discounts/free access to some of our training
- Monthly Peer support session for Young Experts by Experience
- Receive monthly newsletter with events, opportunities and news on youth mental health across Europe
- Quarterly Activist member webinars of best practice
If interested in joining, please sign up clicking on the relevant link above and our Membership will be in touch to confirm and/or ask follow up questions for your involvement.